Saturday, March 08, 2008

Happy Woman's Day.

Happy woman's day.

Hi,

I don't know what it is like to be a woman, more so about being a good woman. But I guess its not something easy.

In my life so far I have come across many women, some modern, some traditional, some fun loving, some serious & matured, some elder, some younger & some of my age. And all of them have contributed to me in some way. My interactions with them have helped me evolve & become a better person.

And one of them is you. So I am taking this opportunity to let you know that what you are and have been, has helped me be what I am. In your own ways you have given me hope & inspiration, maybe without even knowing it. It may be by just being a good friend, sister or mother, being really dedicated to your work, being excellent in your field, proving that you are no less capable than any man, or simply that you don't need to compete with men, but your thoughts & actions have made me respect you, and other women.

I just want you to know that you are a special person, a special woman, who makes many like me believe that women are something to respect, to look up to also, not just to look at.

Love yourself, believe that you are beautiful & never think that no one notices who you are. Who you are is always going to be noticed, and remembered, maybe just not told.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home